Please check the school health link below to find out what different health services are offered in the clinic, medications forms for students with health issues, entry forms, the lice policy, and other educational resources that may be helpful for the Nottingham community.http://health.arlingtonva.us/public-health/school-health/COVID Health and Safety Information: Health & Safety Information – Arlington Public Schools (apsva.us)Frequently Requested Forms
- Severe Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Medication Authorization Form
School Health Entry Requirements for New Elementary Students
- Physical Examination done within 12 months prior to starting school – School Entrance Health Form (Physical Exam Form)
- Students will need a new physical exam when rising from Pre-K to Kindergarten.
- Immunization Records
- Tuberculosis (TB) test or screening done within 12 months prior to starting school
Please contact your school nurse if you have questions about what your child is missing or need help with any of these requirements.