Below is the tentative schedule for SOL testing. Students testing individually, who receive a read aloud test as an accommodation, or who test in small groups may test at different times than those testing in the large groups. Please inform your child’s teacher if you know in advance that your child will be missing school during the testing windows.
Students who receive a preliminary score between 375-399 will be offered a retake. Retakes will only be offered for students whose parent/guardian has been contacted and has consented to the retake. Students being administered a retake will first receive several sessions of remediation over the course of several days that target the areas the results showed needed re-teaching.
4th and 5th grades will take their SOL tests at 9:15 AM. 3rd grade will begin their tests after specials. Make-up tests will be provided as soon as possible, depending on several factors, including staff availability.
- Monday, May 14: 5th Grade Reading, Part 1
- Tuesday, May 15: 3rd and 4th Grade Reading, Part 1, 5th Grade Reading, Part 2
- Wednesday, May 16: 3rd and 4th Grade Reading, Part 2
- Friday, May 25: 4th Grade VA Studies
- Tuesday, May 29: 5th Grade Math, Part 1
- Wednesday, May 30: 3rd Grade Math, Part 1 & 2, 5th Grade Math, Part 2
- Monday, June 4: 4th Grade Math, Part 1
- Tuesday, June 5: 4th Grade Math, Part 2
- Wednesday, June 6: 5th Grade Science